Jun 8, 2010

The National Cafe is Selling Our Soap!!


We're officially being sold in The National Cafe in Milwaukee!! They started with 2 bars of each of the 7 varieties I brought in yesterday. Cheers to them for being the first to carry our soap:)

Today I started sending soap samples to places in Door County... Brick Alley in Sturgeon Bay, Fish Creek market in Fish Creek & The Flying Pig in Algoma. No word yet from the sample I sent to Greens & Grains in Egg Harbor but we're hopeful. We really need a retailer up there because we're only going to be able to do the farmer's market in Sturgeon bay 2x a month.

I also contacted Vegan Essentials and they requested a sample so i sent that out today and I emailed the Riverwest Co-Op to see if we could get our soap sold there as well. Waiting to here back if they want a sample but I think I'd rather deliver it in person and talk with them so we'll see when they respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment